Three Pass Gas & Oil Fired Central Heating Boilers
- Three pass design provides optimum thermal balance, effective heat transfer and low operating costs.
- Lower heat load by means of large water volume.
- Optimum furnace geometry.
- Longer boiler life due to continuous draft of three passes and balanced cooling of flue gas.
- Minimum pollution to environment by means of low flue gas emissions.
- Radiation heat losses and stand by losses are minimized by means of 100 mm glass wool insulation.
- Robust boiler design with large water volume, large wet back surface and optimum furnace.
- Optimum heat transfer by 3-pass and wet-back design
- Very low radiation losses by means of good insulation of compact, cylinderical shell.
- High operation security by means of integrated injector plates designed for homogenous temperature distribution re-directing return water to hot areas of the boiler.
- Better emissions due to low furnace heat load.
- As occasion may require, it enables to use of solid fuel with inventory grating.
© Copyright 2022 itimat boiler - All Rights Reserved
İkitelli Organize Sanayii Bölgesi
Pik Dökümcüler Sanayi Sitesi A-5 Blok No:15 Başakşehir / İstanbul (Merkez)
Telephone : 0090 (212) 485 1 993 - E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
TÜRKÇE - ENGLISH - RUSSIAN
Design : GWT