Cyclonic separation is a method of removing particulates from waste gas of boiler, without the use of filters, through vortex separation. When removing particulate matter from liquids, a hydrocyclone is used; while from gas, a gas cyclone is used. Rotational effects and gravity are used to separate mixtures of solids and fluids. The method can also be used to separate fine droplets of liquid from a gaseous stream.
The multi-cyclone use centrifugal force as the basis of operation. The particle-laden air enters the cyclone through a tangent intake. The centrifugal force projects the particles against the cylinder wall, thereby causing a descending spin motion that forces the particles out. As for the air, it is evacuated to the central stack created by the difference in internal pressure of the cyclone.
• Robust fully welded steel construction
• Collection efficiency up to 98%
• Specially designed according to the boiler capacity.
• Temperature tolerance up to 300ºC
• Optional thermal insulation
• Flue gas particle separation